Own Mail: PGP running on local server; Is it secure

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Sep 28 22:29:47 CEST 2015

> If PGP implementations aren't too far off topic for this list what do
> you all think of https://www.mailpile.is/

I've run into some of the Mailpile people at various conferences and on
various mailing lists.  I've yet to hear anything unusually foolish from
them.[1]  I can't recommend them because I haven't looked at their
product very much, but so far I've yet to find anything to make me
suspect them, either.

[1] Usual foolishness is, of course, expected.  We're all human.  I'm as
usually foolish as the next person.  It's only unusual degrees of
foolishness that are cause for concern.