Should I be using gpg or gpg2?

listo factor listofactor at mail.ru
Tue Sep 29 05:55:48 CEST 2015

On 09/28/2015 09:36 PM, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> To paraphrase the movie _A Few Good Men_, it doesn't matter what you
> know, it only matters what you can prove.

I'm not here to prove anything.

An Internet mailing list is not about proving things. It lacks
both the procedural rigour and an impartial umpire; two things that
are sine qua non for the concept of "proving". The observations I'm
offering here are simply that; observations of a user of the product.
The only reason they might be worth reader's time is that they come
from someone familiar with the world of end-users with limited
resources combined with a real need for the facilities this product
has to offer.