Paper backup

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Apr 25 15:53:11 CEST 2016

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:52, dashohoxha at gmail.com said:

> It could also be nice to generate a PDF page that has the gpg key
> information
> in the format of a business card: name, email, fingerprint (maybe in barcode

See misc/vcards/vcard-template.tex in the gnupg-doc repo on how we print
the GnuPG cards.  It might be useful to add "-i" to the qrencode call,
though.  As input you use a file with address data blocks like this:

Type: gpg
Name: Werner Koch
Title:
Mail:  wk at gnupg.org
Jabber: wk at xxx
Ptype: m
Phone: +49-xxxx
Fpr: 8061 5870 F5BA D690 3336  86D0 F2AD 85AC 1E42 B367

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner