Top-posting

Paolo Bolzoni paolo.bolzoni.brown at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:02:30 CEST 2016

I think this text (or variants) are old as email itself and actually,
while funny, makes little sense.

When you follow an email thread you do not read everything, you just
read the new email and it makes little difference if it is in the top.
Besides most email clients actually put an indentation in the quoted
text so it should look like: