Website usability issue

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 28 20:36:52 CEST 2016

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 22:48, philip.jackson at nordnet.fr said:

> Iceweasel 38.7.1esr-1-deb8u1) with touchpad.  But I don't see the
> problem you outline with the dropdown menus on gnupg.org (at least I
> presume you are writing about gnupg.org ?).

Neither me, thus it is not easy to debug.  However, I noticed it some
time ago at someone else browser.  There should be no gap but I assume
that rounding issues may lead to the problems.

As a workaround Peter can click on the top menu to open the main page
of that pull down menu, and then use the secondary menu to select the
actual page.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner