Top-posting

Paul R. Ramer free10pro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:54:55 CEST 2016

On 04/28/2016 02:49 AM, Paolo Bolzoni wrote:
> However, you can move around with keyboard even in "modern" mua. When
> using normal keyboards I think you are exagerating a bit. The problem
> is indeed annoying with limited keyboards, though.

Personally, I would rather not have to hit the "Page Down" button
*every* time I wrote an email (provided I have full-size keyboard).  If
you are always varying from the defaults in a consistent way, then the
defaults need to be different.  Besides, think of the cumulative time
wasted scrolling or paging down for every you write email. ;-) [1]

Cheers,

-Paul

[1] https://xkcd.com/1205/