Standard gnupg folder created despite --homedir parameter

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Aug 11 12:46:42 CEST 2016

On 11/08/16 00:22, Carola Grunwald wrote:
> You made my day!

Great!

> Please excuse my slow-wittedness
> concerning the unixoid folder names.

No need to apologise, I wouldn't be able to count the number of times I misread
something and later wondered how I could have missed it. And in this case, it's
even clear how you could have missed it: the odd names and the fact that / is
used as a directory separator, rather than the \ of DOS and Windows.

> Keep on with your important work!

Without disparaging the work I actually do ;-), I'm not affiliated with GnuPG.
This mailing list is just a hobby for me.

Cheers,

Peter.