OpenPGP Smartcard recommendations

Anthony Papillion anthony at cajuntechie.org
Tue Aug 23 08:03:17 CEST 2016

Thanks for the reply. I have an older Yubikey Classic and still use it
to this day for a lot of things. It's awesome. I'll definitely take a
look at the newer keys you mentioned and see if they are something I
could use. Thanks for the recommendation.

I might also join the FSFE. Does it matter that I am not in Europe (I'm
in the USA)?

Thanks,
Anthony