Unsubscribe me please

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Aug 24 19:00:39 CEST 2016

On 24/08/16 18:44, lynda.harlos at sympatico.ca wrote:
> I have contacted you several times to unsubscribe me please.

Yet, the "you" you are contacting are not in the power to help you. It would be
strange if the subscribers of a public mailing list could unsubscribe other
subscribers.

Please follow the link at the bottom of *every* post you receive through the list:

If you ever find yourself in this situation again, please look for some pointers
in the mail or on the web first, instead of posting such messages to the mailing
list. It is a bit disruptive.

Peter.