Unsubscribe me please

Pete Stephenson pete at heypete.com
Wed Aug 24 19:07:41 CEST 2016

Hi Lynda,

Unfortunately, that's not how it works. Essentially all of us are just
users and can't unsubscribe you. Instead, your message was sent to the
entire mailing list.

Thankfully, the self-service process is straightforward: if you wish to
unsubscribe, just click the link at the bottom of every message sent to the
list and follow the directions to unsubscribe.

Cheers!
-Pete