Proof for a creation date

Bertram Scharpf lists at bertram-scharpf.de
Fri Dec 2 03:12:50 CET 2016

Hi,

we all know that kidnappers do publish a picture of their
hostage holding up a todays newpaper. The purpose of this is
to proof that the victim was alive _after_ a certain point
of time. I want to do the opposite. I want to make evidence
that I created a document _before_ a certain point of time.

I could use self-darkening ink but that won't be reflected
in a JPEG scan and my pen won't make the job that TeX does.
I could sign a newspapers home page but that cannot be
reproduced at a later point of time to verify the signature.

Is there a standard way in GnuPG and in the keyholder
infrastructure to accomplish this task?

Thanks in advance.

Bertram

--