Hybrid keysigning party, your opinion?

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Wed Dec 7 22:44:00 CET 2016

Peter Lebbing:
> Hi all,
>
> In just a few weeks, the 33C3 will be held in Hamburg, the 33th Chaos
> Communication Congress organized by the Chaos Computer Club. I intend to
> organize a keysigning party, just because they are fun.
>
> I am asking for your thoughts on a variant of the organization of the
> keysigning party.

Doesn't your proposal imply that late attendees could
make their way through all the keysigning without fingerprint
verification? Or do I miss something?

Cheers

Stephan

Thank you in any case for your detailed information, that encouraged me
to install the keysigning package and have a look into it. It seems to
be a great tool for organizing a key-signing event!