Strange behaviour

Matthias Mansfeld m.mansfeld at mansfeld-elektronik.de
Sat Dec 17 17:40:55 CET 2016

Hello list,

I just want to tell as it is now: It seems to happen something
strange with network access within this PC. If it happens again, the
mail client Pegasus cannot connect at all to localhost (neither to
127.0.0.1) where GPGRelay (the GnuPG "Proxy") would listen - If
GPGRelay just would not reply, then I would get the timeout error
from Pegasus, but nothing, Pegasus just freezes totally, nothing
interesting in the Pegasus TCP/IP log.
But it seems not to be only pegasus-related, as if this has happened,
I cannot even ping anything in my lan, not by name, not by IP, and
also nowhere in the web. I guess I have to learn more about how
TCP/IP etc. is supposed to work and how to debug it if it doesn't
work anymore.
-- Stephan, your signatures are probably completely "Not guilty"....
Sorry for all that trouble....

Regards
Matthias

--
Fingerprint: 6563 057D E6B8 9105 1CE4 18D0 4056 1F54 8B59 40EF