Can the NSA Crack GnuPG

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Feb 23 14:01:50 CET 2016

On 23/02/16 12:55, Pete Stephenson wrote:
> Searching it would be all-surpassingly impractical. Leaving aside the
> speed of light limitations of searching a database far (I've run out of
> superlatives) larger than our universe

We've recently established that Einstein was wrong and that information can
travel faster than light. They managed to use entangled electrons to observe at
a distance that the other electron got altered, without any time passing. It
doesn't affect your exposition in the least, I just thought it was cool :).

Nice exposition, by the way. I didn't run the numbers, though :).

My 2 cents,

Peter.