Retrieval of passphrase

Daniel H. Werner daniel at hillsdalecorp.com
Mon Feb 29 20:03:08 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can give me some advice.
I have been a Mac user for years (and years!) and used PGP most of that time.  I was running v. 9.7.1 when I upgraded my old G5 to a new iMac.  And, of course, that old version of PGP does not run on OS X 10.11. I downloaded the GPG Installer Suite and read some of the online Tutorials.  And I now have a question:
How do I retrieve my existing key pair so I can continue to use them.

Thanks.

Daniel

Daniel H. Werner,
President
Hillsdale Corporation
9 Oregon Yacht Club
Portland, OR 97202  USA
www.hillsdalecorp.com
Cell: (503) 709-0950

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential information and is covered by Non-Disclosure Agreements. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Thank You.