about cartoon in FAQ 10.1. 'Correct, horse! Battery staple!'

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Wed Jan 6 16:20:11 CET 2016

For years I've used a gadget that generates random pronounceable
strings for creating passwords.  Eventually word came down from on
high:  "thou shalt use passphrases".  So now I generate one of those
random pronounceables and substitute it for a word in a sentence:

  "Never stop leyphohap number 3!"

I can learn that just about as quickly as "leyphohap" alone.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library