Declaration of version 2.0.16 in France

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sat Jan 9 12:00:31 CET 2016

On Thu,  7 Jan 2016 23:04, mvatis at steptoe.com said:
> Does anyone know whether a declaration has ever been filed by anyone
> with the French "L'Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes
> d'information" (ANSSI) for GnuPG version 2.0.16 to allow import of the
> software into France?

The only info I have is for version 1.4.10.  IIRC, this goes back to
Loic Dachary's efforts to get such a declaration many more years ago.
You may want to check with him whether there are any updates.  However,
2.0.16 is way to old to put any work into it.  Better wait for 2.2.

I have put some documents up here:

<https://gnupg.org/ftp/people/werner/scratch/anssi-cspn_2011-05fr.pdf>
<https://gnupg.org/ftp/people/werner/scratch/anssi-cspn-cible_2011-05fr.pdf>

Salam-Shalom,