Problems with 4096 keys on 2.1 card

stebe at mailbox.org stebe at mailbox.org
Thu Jan 28 13:46:39 CET 2016

Hi,

> Andrew Gallagher <andrewg at andrewg.com> hat am 27. Januar 2016 um 15:20
> geschrieben:
>

> On 26/01/16 23:52, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> >
> > It had been difficult to configure GNOME keyring (to stop the feature
> > of gpg-agent) properly.  Here is some info:
> >
> >     http://www.gniibe.org/memo/notebook/gnome3-gpg-settings.html
>
> I fixed it by disabling gnome-keyring at system level. The following
> works under Jessie:
>
> echo "X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=false" >>
> /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-ssh.desktop
> echo "X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=false" >>
> /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-gpg.desktop
>
> NB this will affect all users.

I used (for a debian system, system-wide basis) the following command
which I found in the wiki.

$ sudo dpkg-divert --local --rename --divert
/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-gpg.desktop-disable --add
/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-gpg.desktop

If you later decide to reenable it, then you can use:

$ sudo dpkg-divert --rename --remove
/etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-gpg.desktop

http://wiki.gnupg.org/GnomeKeyring

Cheers,

Stebe