BAD signatures for GnuPG Stable

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Jan 28 17:00:20 CET 2016

On 2016-01-28 16:31, Aaron Tovo wrote:
> I did file diffs between the new and the previous
> downloads with 'diff' and they are identical. So I tried verify on
> the
> previous download and it worked this time. Very confusing.

My guess is that sharp-eyed Damien Goutte-Gattat was correct and you
were accidentally verifying your first, corrupt download instead of your
new one the previous time.

I'm glad that you've finally got a hold of the correct file :).

Peter.

My key is available at
<http://digitalbrains.com/2012/openpgp-key-peter>