gpgscm

ng0 ng0 at we.make.ritual.n0.is
Sun Jul 17 15:53:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm one of the developers involved in Guix.

While doing the update of gnupg from 2.1.13 to 2.1.14 I found out
that you now include a modified version of tinyscheme for running
your tests/opengpg/ tests.

Are the changes you apply to tinyscheme generic enough to
contribute to upstream, so that we can just include a modified
tinyscheme software to run tests/opengpg/ tests during the check
phase of GnuPG?
If they aren't, could you move the gpgscm binary outside of the
source of gnupg to not include bundled dependencies, or in some
more convinient way for you?

As there seems to be no general developer list for GnuPG I'll use
this list, we can move the discussion elsewhere if it does not
fit in here.
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org