How to encrypt and sign with different keys

dom at mielko.com dom at mielko.com
Thu Jul 21 20:27:20 CEST 2016

Still need your help guys. The syntax listed below works (or I think it
does) but how do I verify that the file was encrypted with key ID-A and
signed with key ID-B? When I type "gpg filename.pgp" I get the information
about encryption key but nothing mentions ID-B signing key. I am asking
because recipient of the file claims that the signing key was used to
encrypt the file and that he can't decrypt it.

 Thanks.