[Announcement] EasyGnuPG 2.1-0.9

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:51:09 CEST 2016

Hi,

There is a new version of egpg, based on GnuPG-2.1.11
 - https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg
 - http://dashohoxha.github.io/egpg/gnupg-2.1/man/

Why not based on GnuPG-2.1.12? Because this is not ready yet
for Ubuntu (16.04). Maybe I could try to compile it, but I cannot
expect the users to compile the latest version of GnuPG, in order
to use EasyGnuPG. It makes more sense to use what is already
available on Ubuntu out-of-the-box (and this is what users expect).

The main changes are:
 - Adapting scripts to match the version 2.1.11.
 - Added the command key2dongle (besides key split).
 - Using a docker container to run the test scripts.

Have a look at it if you are curious.
If you want to help, can you build a docker container for testing
it on CentOS?

Cheers,
Dashamir