EasyGnuPG

Paolo Bolzoni paolo.bolzoni.brown at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:54:18 CET 2016

I totally agree, Dashamir I really think you should focus on what you
think is hard in gnupg? And why?
Are you sure a new program (and not a simple patch) is the best answer?

At the moment you are showing us strange defaults, an implementation
that can break at any time, and I am not really sure how much it is
easier anyway.

For example, I find strange and needlessy difficult that the keys have
a duration and not an expiration date. So when one wants the key to
last until the end of the year or to his birthday one has to make a
date difference manually.