Reiner SCT cyberJack Secoder 2 / PIN pad support?

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed May 4 13:37:55 CEST 2016

On 05/03/2016 09:04 PM, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> I've got this device with a built-in PIN pad:
>
> Reiner SCT cyberJack Secoder 2 / PIN pad support?
>

> $ lsusb -v
>   idVendor           0x0c4b Reiner SCT Kartensysteme GmbH
>   idProduct          0x0400

If I understand correctly, this device is not CCID (the USB standard
for smartcard reader) compatible.

It seems that it is supported by another library to PC/SC.

    https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pcsc-cyberjack

Thus, scd/ccid-driver.c is irrelevant for this device.  All that GnuPG
could do is through PC/SC.

I maintain this list:

    https://wiki.debian.org/GnuPG/CCID_Driver

For pinpad input support, please see here:

    https://wiki.gnupg.org/CardReader/PinpadInput