OT egpg evaluation

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:16:23 CEST 2016

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Robert J. Hansen <rjh at sixdemonbag.org>
wrote:

> I found a potentially *system-destroying bug* in literally the *very
> first function I inspected*.  I've been very circumspect in my
> criticisms until now, Dashamir, because I really want to encourage
> people to hack on things.  But it took me under seven minutes to
> discover a bug that will destroy a user's hard drive, and that is not
> the sort of thing which inspires trust in your code.

You are absolutely right about it. Now that you point it out I see that it
is wrong.
Do you think that renaming "WORKDIR" to "EGPG_TMP_WORKDIR" would fix it?
Well, you can say that there may be other bugs too. Let's fix them as well.

I am not ashamed about this bug because I don't claim that I am an expert
for
everything. But I beleive that togather we can do a better job.

Thanks,
Dashamir