OT egpg evaluation

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sun May 8 10:48:27 CEST 2016

> Do you think that renaming "WORKDIR" to "EGPG_TMP_WORKDIR" would fix it?

I have tried very hard to be polite in my criticisms, but you seem to be
under the unreasonable belief that politeness means I am amenable to
working with you on it.

I do not want to be involved with this in any way, except as someone who
has spoken out clearly about its flaws and your inability to write good
code.

I believe that anyone who gets involved in this is taking terrible
chances with their reputation.

And this is the last I will say on the matter.