[tool / utility] check-trustpaths, a command-line tool for retrieving and checking chains of signatures in the web of trust

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 9 09:19:26 CEST 2016

Moin Johannes,

[discussing https://github.com/jnxx/check-trustpaths ]

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2016 10:28:09 schrieb Johannes Nix:
> > Maybe you can add a link to your tool to wiki.gnupg.org?
>
> Sure, if that's OK for a still somewhat experimental stage.

yes, the wiki is also there for drafts and experimental content.
When in doubt, just mark it as such.

> > Did you consider pyme or
> > pygpgme? (See https://wiki.gnupg.org/APIs )
>
> I did search for current gnupg Python bindings and thought
> that there ought to be a in-process solution, but
> have to confess that until three days ago,
> I wasn't even aware that both exist.

BTW: That is one of the reasons for the wiki, we need to collect
information together in a central place. There is so much interesting
going on around GnuPG, but a lot of stuff is hard to find.

Help on the wiki is always appreciated, this is a wiki for GnuPG users,
developers and neighbouring Free Software initiatives. Just use your
bugs.gnupg.org credentials.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--