Webpage and mailinglists overview

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 4 15:42:52 CEST 2016

Hi Webmaster,
just noticed that the information about our community mailinglist is a bit
inconsistent.

http://lists.gnupg.org/
does not list a number of relevant
mailinglists like gnupg-de and gnupg-commits.

I suggest to scratch the http://lists.gnupg.org/ page and redirect it to

still has some lists which probably never ran anything like
Neues at least there is nothing in the archives.
How about scratching these?

Shouldn't also be considered to discontinue some mailinglists that
have almost no relevant traffic for many years?
Gnupg-br looks like a candidat for this, probably others.

Some archive links are broken from the listinfo pages, e.g.