Help needed - again

Daniel H. Werner daniel at hillsdalecorp.com
Mon May 9 23:34:40 CEST 2016

Robert,

As I may have said earlier, it appears that I am not very bright.
I looked again in the GPG Keyring and I see that my Public Key was created in 2000, using an old email address.  Can I update the key with the new and current email address?  If yes, how?

Daniel H. Werner,
President
Hillsdale Corporation
9 Oregon Yacht Club
Portland, OR 97202  USA
www.hillsdalecorp.com <http://www.hillsdalecorp.com/>
Cell: (503) 709-0950

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential information and is covered by Non-Disclosure Agreements. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Thank You.