Problems with USB access to Omnikey 4321

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sat May 14 20:54:23 CEST 2016

On 14/05/16 19:25, Stefan Midjich wrote:
> On the console it replies ERR 100696113 In/ut-fel <SCD> which means
> I/O error, gpg-connect-agent does not listen when I set LANGUAGE=C in
> the environment so I can't force english errors.

I haven't looked into your problem, but let me give this quick hint: try
LC_ALL=C . It should override all language settings.

I think if you kill the agent, and do something like:

$ export LC_ALL=C
$ gpg-connect-agent /bye

Then I would hope that the started agent would inherit the setting for
the logs...

HTH,

Peter.