Listing signatures in edit mode?

gnupg at jelmail.com gnupg at jelmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:26:54 CEST 2016

I know how to list signatures with "gpg --list-sigs" but is it possible
to do so whilst in "gpg --edit-key" mode ?

Furthermore, is it possible to limit the list to my own sigs (i.e. when
editing/viewing a third-party's key), and without using something like
"grep" ?

And can I list the cross-certify signatures? The normal "--list-sigs"
doesn't show them.

Also, and kind-of related, is it possible to delete a specific sig (with
"delsig" in edit mode) without having to step through all sigs ?

(I did mean delete rather than revoke; the latter at least limits the
sig list to one's own.)

I've checked the docs but was unable to find the solution, I hope I've
missed something....

gpg (GnuPG) 2.1.14 libgcrypt 1.7.2 GNU/Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH