smartcard reader

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Sat Oct 22 14:32:39 CEST 2016

Am 22.10.2016 um 00:26 schrieb Gregor Zattler:
>> I've posted a "success report" about card readers a year ago:
>> https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2015-August/054102.html
>>
>> The Reiner cyberJack Go "plus" (USB id 0c4b:0504) works fine,
>> not sure about the version with "plus" though.
>
> Isn't there a contradiction between the last line and the line
> before the last one?  Sorry: did you test the "plus" version or not?

yes, I noticed, too, after sending the message :o)
I tested the plus version. The "with" should be a "without".
See the earlier success report.

May be we can add pictures to the wiki of some readers
or include a side-by-side picture. I still have all three
of them sitting on my desk. That might help others to decide.

Cheers,
Thomas