Web Key Directory / Web Key Service wiki page

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 15 16:42:11 CEST 2016

https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKD

> === Mail Service Providers
> * (gnupg.org) Testing accounts by request for developers implementing WKS
> in Free Software MUAs.

Posteo announced that they will fully support WKD/WKS in the next months.

https://wiki.gnupg.org/EasyGpg2016/PubkeyDistributionConcept
has been completely reworked. Catching more of the design process
and the current status of what changes are still being discussed.

It is a 10 page document now, so I'm not posting it here
(let me know, if you'd prefer this).

What do you think about these wiki-pages?
I will now see if I can approach more mail service providers.

Best Regards,
Bernhard