Fwd: Compilation problems while building GnuPG 2.1.15, no TLS no sqlite3

Stephan Beck stebe at mailbox.org
Mon Sep 26 13:16:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

I learned that speedo does not pull in ALL development files needed for
compiling, it pulls in GnuPG's libraries.

Now, I only have a problem with libgnutls28-dev, the only dev package of
gnutls I can see in the package manager (Debian Jessie). It has
dependencies on other installed gnutls components apt/synaptic cannot
resolve on my specific intallation.

Stephan