recording and retrieving "secrets" into gpg files

Arbiel (gmx) arbiel.perlacremaz at gmx.fr
Wed Sep 28 13:44:27 CEST 2016

Hi

Seahorse (distributed within Ubuntu) allows for the storing and retrieving of "secrets", as passwords, into what I understand to be gpg keyrings, or at the least, files.

Y've been through pgp's manpage and several tutorials without finding any clue as how to record those
secrets and get them back at a later time.

Thanks to anybody who will inform me on the commands to be used, or direct me to a tutorial containing such informations ?

Arbiel