Opening the Gnupg interface on linux

William Senn wsenn1 at twu.edu
Thu Apr 6 22:53:54 CEST 2017

Hi Tay Too,

Yes, .gnupg is a directory where gpg finds/puts its files. The command you want is either:

gpg
or
gpg2

You can learn a bit more about it via an online tutorial, but also via the man page (the manual page on your computer) by typing:

man gpg
or possibly man gnupg (i'm not at console atm)!

There might also be an info page:

info gpg

Good luck!

Will

--
Sent from my iPhone

Will Senn, PhD
Assistant Professor of Community Informatics
School of Library and Information Studies
Texas Woman's University
Stoddard Hall, Room 408
P.O. Box 425438
Denton, TX 76204-5438