Posting short GnuPG clear signed messages on social media sites

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Sat Aug 5 21:41:48 CEST 2017

On Sat, 5 Aug 2017 18:55:51 +0100, david at gbenet.com wrote:

> My experience has been from te early 80s I thought encrypted
> communications would grow to a world wide phenomena - but I was a bit
> optimistic. Top security professional in my opinion don't tell people
> to encrypt which is there best form of security.
>
> It seems to me there are two or three types that use encryption
>
> (1) those that actually need it
> (2) computer nerds who think it's some holy grail
> (3) ordinary people trying to get more ordinary people to see sense
>
> I posted your little bit of advice to a Linux group on FB - the
> reaction was not as I expected - condescending replies in the main -
> none of whom and the intelligence to see the implications - I felt I
> was defending what was a good idea.

The main motivation for me, why i still deal with things like privacy,
anonymity and security on the Internet is my 11 years old godchild.
When she get's older and those topics should come up i then can
still teach her a bit about those things. :-)

--
https://www.behance.net/futagoza
https://keybase.io/stefan_claas