Newbie Question: Creating a Key Server using GNUPG tools

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc.MT at yandex.com
Sun Aug 27 15:14:02 CEST 2017

On 27/08/17 04:40, arznix via Gnupg-users wrote:
> I am developing a closed mesh network application where
> I want to encrypt the traffic using PGP. The local network
> will have no access the the greater worldwide web so it
> will not be able to access existing trusted Key Servers.

If it is an isolated network, it is a small network. Maybe it will be
more convenient to simply export all the keys the ordinary way (“gpg
.--export KEY1 KEY2 ... KEYn” and distribute that through the network.

> Any links to sample code would also be great. The system is being develop with
> Linux as the operating system for the servers attached to the mesh network.

Linux is a kernel. You mean the GNU/Linux operating system
<https://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html>.

--
Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan