please help "No pinentry"

Bereshka Web and Photo info at bereshka.net
Thu Aug 31 22:27:16 CEST 2017

Mario,
I know about reply all :) but didn’t want to be annoying with all one hundred questions that I was going to ask :))
But I agree that it may help to somebody else to solve the same issue.
I  used this website to download and install https://www.gnupg.org/download/index.html <https://www.gnupg.org/download/index.html>

Robert,
It was my guess too, that there is a conflict between the original gnupg and that third-part GnuPG, that after deinstallation caused misunderstood in the system, causing some parameters, that it could not give anymore.

Then I tried few times to uninstall gnupg using the command sudo apt-get install gnupg in Terminal. I edited this file gpg-agent.conf  previously, adding this line - pinentry-program /bereshka/bin/pinentry-qt . But it didn’t help and I removed it. Actually when I opened it first time, this file, it was empty and it’s empty today too, so there is noting to comment.

I was struggling with that about two weeks ago and read tones of information in the internet and nothing helped. But after I asked that question and got all your kind advices I decided what if a miracle happens and I just try to decrypt a message again. And I was very surprised, because it works. I didn’t do any changes today, I just opened again that file config to look at. And I restarted my laptop many times right after all that changes that I did two weeks ago, but it didn’t help at that time. But today it just starts to work.

Thank ya’ll

Best regards,
Anastasiia