setting GnuPG card to 'not forces' does not let sign

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Jun 11 20:59:37 CEST 2017

On Fri,  9 Jun 2017 08:39, guru at unixarea.de said:

> I know, this is not a GnuPG issue, but I wanted to mention it here to
> ask if others has similar experiences, even on Linux or other OS, or if
> it worth to get a new OMNIKEY device or even another device.

You better avoid everything with an Omnikey chip in it.  I had only
trouble with it and they never responded to questions.  Well, it works
on Windows because they fix their hardware with their Windows driver.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

p.s.
If someone from Omnikey reads this and likes to help getting Omnikey
devices working with current keys sizes under free software OSes, feel
free to contact me off-list.  I won't sign any NDAs, though.