Creating Unique Fingerprint

Long Si longsi0008 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:34:52 CEST 2017

Hi everyone

Thanks for your input so far. I am surprised to learn about the
suggested methods. For my example 1, I had assumed there would be only
(1/16)^4 combinations so it should be fairly quick (i.e. less than a
week to find one).

Let say for now, I just want my full fingerprint to start with a 'A'.
With a possibility of 1/16, I assumed this should take less than a day
of computing power. Can anyone show me a script to do so?

I wish to have a working key, of course, with my chosen name, email, etc...

Regards