Error verifying signature: Cannot verify message signature: Incorrect message format

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Mon May 8 15:58:59 CEST 2017

I've noticed the above recently when I see a post from certain users
including myself in a couple of the Ubuntu mailing lists. I don't see
issues in other lists I'm on nor does it happen if I ask the sender of
the post to send me a signed private message. I also see this:

Error verifying signature: parse error

I'm not sure what else to post here for anyone to look at that may help
but I believe it's something to do with the list that changed and not
on my end. If I can post any more information please let me know.

Chris

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C