Don't send encrypted messages to random users

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue May 30 01:49:09 CEST 2017

> This I find surprising: if one does not want receiving
> encrypted messages from those that he does not have
> existing relationship with, why does he publish his
> public key on public keyservers?

All presence on the keyservers says is, "if you have something to send
me, you may send it securely".  It is not a permission to send someone
email they'd prefer to avoid.

Further, the conduct the OP is talking about amounts to dragooning
someone into helping you without first asking them whether they're
willing to help you.