Don't send encrypted messages to random users

Konstantin Gribov grossws at gmail.com
Tue May 30 01:52:27 CEST 2017

Primary reason to publish a key is to make it available for fetching. It
isn't a permission for anyone to annoy a person anyhow.

As an example, many open source devs are publishing their keys which they
use for signing software releases but rarely for encrypted communication.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 2:28 AM listo factor via Gnupg-users <
gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:

> This I find surprising: if one does not want receiving
> encrypted messages from those that he does not have
> existing relationship with, why does he publish his
> public key on public keyservers?

Best regards,
Konstantin Gribov