Cannot control GnuPG from shell (IPC parameter error)

Seby seby2kt14 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:59:04 CET 2017

Fixed the problem by killing the PID of gpg-agent and also by
correcting a typo in my syntax that was having a permission problem. I
am now 100% confident that the version mismatch warning between
gpg-agent and gpg is just a warning, it was not the cause of the
problem, the typo in the syntax bares the fault.

Thank you.