New smart card / token alternative

Tim Steiner t at crp.to
Mon Nov 6 16:28:28 CET 2017

We have been working on a project to build a direct interface for PGP/GPG usage using U2F for web apps and browser extensions. This is similar to existing smart cards and tokens but no software install is required.

We set out to solve this problem -"Man, I really wish I could read this PGP message, or send this message, or open this file, or sign this file, but I don't have my laptop with me"

With this solution you can keep the key offline, carry it with you and it works even on a computer where you can't install software - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1048259057/onlykey-quantum-future-ready-encryption-for-everyo

We are interested to hear feedback on this approach from the community.

Tim Steiner
CISSP-ISSAP, C|EH, OSCP, PMP
Email: T at crp.to
CryptoTrust | crp.to