Using the OpenPGP Card on Unix && Win7

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Nov 15 09:06:32 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm using the OpenPGP Card on Unix (FreeBSD) and on my Ubuntu mobile
phone (see https://gnupg.org/blog/20171005-gnupg-ccid-card-daemon-UbuntuPhone.html)
mostly for storing credentials with the password manager 'pass' and using them
from the browser, and as well for signing mails.

At work I have to use a Win7 desktop and OutLook for the company mails
and FreeBSD with GnuPG must run in a Vbox, which works fine with the OpenPGP
Card too.

I'd like to use the same Card with OutLook (please don't blame me :-))
and have already installed gpg4win-3.0.0.exe which seems to work
together with OutLook.

Before digging into all the details by my own and esp. because in Windows I'm only a
DAU(*), is there some step by step guide to configure the OpenPGP Card in
Windows and using the files from the GNUPGHOME on FreeBSD in Windows?

Thanks

	matthias

DAU(*): This is German spelled for "Dümmster Anzunehmender User" (the most
stupid imaginable user)

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045