Complete Ubuntu compile of GnuPG

murphy mac3iii at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 01:57:00 CET 2017

Thanks Robert and Werner.  Goal accomplished :)

S/MIME:    yes
Agent:     yes
Smartcard: yes (without internal CCID driver)
G13:       yes
Dirmngr:   yes
Gpgtar:    yes
WKS tools: yes

The deletion of adns-tools, libgmp-dev, nettle-dev and libgnutls28-dev
from my bash file resulted in a failure to find a suitable c/c++
compiler when using a new install of ubuntu.  I'm not sure which one
loaded the required compiler yet...or which compiler it is... but I'm
still looking (a new installation of Ubuntu for each change takes time
;-)  The pcscd and scdaemon was to enable the Yubikey smart card (per
their recommendation)  I will also try without the Ubuntu version of
scdaemon to see if it still works.

Thanks (I feel complete now)

murphy