Available Key Attributes Options

Alexander Paetzelt | Nitrokey alex at nitrokey.com
Mon Oct 9 15:04:48 CEST 2017

Hello,

I already asked a similar question but wasn't so clear what I really
need, so I give it a new try.

With these kind of commands

$ gpg-connect-agent "SCD SETATTR KEY-ATTR --force 1 22 ed25519" /bye
$ gpg-connect-agent "SCD SETATTR KEY-ATTR --force 2 18 cv25519" /bye
$ gpg-connect-agent "SCD SETATTR KEY-ATTR --force 2 18 nistp256" /bye

I can manipulate the key attributes. But I am wondering where I can find
out what options I have for the last to paramters.

So when do I have to use the '22' and in which case a '18'? Does it say
something about the used key-method? And what different options are
there for ECC-keys? Is there an extensive list? How is for example
brainpool called and which number do I have to use?

I hope you can help me to make an more or less extensive list. Maybe one
can even extent this https://wiki.gnupg.org/ECC afterwards?

Kind regards
Alex