FAQ and GNU

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 11 17:47:29 CEST 2017

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:15, neal at walfield.org said:

> I'm aware of an effort that tried to port GnuPG to Android.  bionic
> was a source of several problems.  As far as I know, the work is

Actually we solved the Bionic problems a long time ago.  The major
problem was actually custom pinentry for android.  That has been
written and I have seen reports that everything worked.  However, the
guardianproject ran out of funding and the involved hackers moved on to
other projects

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner